Northern Development Society
The main objective of NORDESO is to advocate for improved food security and secure acceptable livelihoods for the populace within the target beneficiary communities. Specifically by:
- Providing technical and agro inputs services for improved agricultural productivity and agro-processing;
- Educating and empowering rural women and men on environmental conservation;
- Providing quality health and education support services;
- Advocating for citizens participation in development planning and decision-making at the MMDA level and,
- Amplifying the voice and rights of People Living with Disability (PWD).
NORDESO plans and execute its development interventions under the following thematic areas:
Years of Operation
Full Time Staff and Volunteers
READY TO COLLABORATE ?
Get In Touch
We are open to partnerships to scale our impact.